Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My "A" Playlist

So, on my iTunes, there is this playlist just labeled "A." It's a playlist that I basically use to listen to songs I like over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's always different, and it's usually a pretty interesting mix of songs, so I thought it might be cool to share it with my friends. You might enjoy some of the music on it, and you might think it's all terrible, but you know what? I'm trying.

This week, the playlist is as follows:
Scottish Winds by Frightened Rabbit - They are my absolute favorite right now. I saw them play with Death Cab this summer, and fell in love with the singer. His name is Scott, and I will touch his beard someday.

Ghost Town by First Aid Kit - Fricking Swedish people, amirite?

Dance Yrself Clean by LCD Soundsystem - There's pretty much always an LCD Soundsystem song on my playlist. I love them. I lurve them.

Slowlights by Sin Fang - I must confess, this is the only Sin Fang song I have on my computer, but I really love it. He has a really haunting voice and the music is pretty creepy too, but like, in a good way.

Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People - Apparently, I'm a little late to the party on this song, but I like it.

We Are Young by Fun. - This song was on a couple of commercials during the Superbowl. It was my favorite part of the event. Beside the Matthew Broderick commercial.

Le Plus Beau Du Quartier by Carla Bruni - Fricking French people, amirite?

Family History/Leather Shoes by Michelle Blades - Sometimes I don't know what she's saying, but I like it.

Nmazmi (Memories & Ghosts of Times Real & Imaginary) by Michelle Blades - Because I love her music just that much.

The Lord God Bird by Sufjan Stevens - His religious music is my favorite, for some reason. This song is very pretty.

Merry Happy by Kate Nash - I bet you haven't heard this song in a moment. Yeah, Adele isn't the only British person that can sing! But she's probably the only one that will make your cry. . .

Wild Packs of Family Dogs by Modest Mouse - I love what this song is about.

If you want to download this playlist, you can go ahead and do it right here! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment