Monday, January 9, 2012

Loganer! Loganite? Loganee?

I live in Logan! I moved here on Saturday, and yesterday I bonded with one of my roommates by eating too much pizza and breadsticks and watching Hitch. It was a pretty good Sunday.

I start classes today and I'm so excited! Besides being nervous that I won't get into the classes that I want to (despite being assured by multiple people that I will), I am not too anxious. I have three classes today and two tomorrow. I think I am going to start doing some job hunting tonight and tomorrow since I don't have anything else to do, ya know?

I'm just really excited to be taking classes I'm excited about. I feel like I haven't done that in a long time. Like, I enjoyed my art class last semester, but I wasn't stoked about it. I didn't really care about the material. But this semester I am taking a history of the English language class, and an elements of grammar class, and I really can't wait for them! I'm even excited for spend $220 on books for the classes! Madness!

Also, my dorms? Totally boss. I have so much storage space, it is seriously bonkers. After living in Aaron Jones, Bunnell Hall is a wonderful upgrade. My only complaint is that we only have one bathroom, but it hasn't been a problem so far, so I'm not too worried.

I have some errands to run this morning before class, so I will probably get dressed and do those. Ack.

1 comment: