Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Logan: Here I Come?

So, I am moving to Logan in about two and a half months, and I just sort of started freaking out.

I went to dinner with my friend Kellie tonight and while we were talking about it, she asked if I had a job or housing lined up, and I realized I don't, and I haven't even been accepted to the school yet! I'm just nervous. I could crash and burn. I could not get accepted and be stuck here in Orem. I could move up there and like, develop a crippling fear of shaking peoples hands or shoelaces and be paralyzed with fear. What if that happens? I'm very nervous, is what I'm trying to say.

I'm excited, but still very nervous.

Other news:

My best friend is getting married on Saturday. I'm so excited for her, but I also know it means I won't get to see her as much or be able to spend time with her. Husbands are such a drag! Not really. Her fiance is a cool guy. I'm taking pictures for her wedding, and I'm stoked for it.

On Monday, I am going to a murder mystery party!

Also, my dad is a huge geek. I love him, but he's such a nerd.

It's fall break for UVU students, so we don't have school tomorrow and Friday. Tomorrow I have work forever, and Friday I'm going to The Bean Museum with my cousin Kiernyn, helping my friend set up for her wedding, and closing at work. Saturday's the wedding, and hopefully on Sunday my friend Alexa and I will be watching LOST all day and finishing that ridiculous television show! I love/hate it more than anything is the whole world.

One of my best friends is coming home in one month from his mission! I'm so excited to see him; it's hard to believe that he's been gone for basically two years.

That's all for now. I hope you're all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment