Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dog-Sitting, Homecomings, My Tummy Hurts

This weekend, I am dog-sitting for my friends Grant and Shelby. They're in CO, and I'm taking care of their dogs, feeding them and letting them out to do their business and such. It's been sort of nice, but I have had to drive down to Orem every day anyway. I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tomorrow night though, and not having to wake up at 6:30 in the morning to feed the dogs whining outside the door of the room where I'm sleeping.

My friend Kendall came home from his mission on Friday! His homecoming was today, and I was so happy to see him. I gave him a big hug and his family had a luncheon afterwards with really good food. Mmmmmmm. Another really good friend of mine comes home two weeks from Thursday, and I kind of can't believe it. I'm looking forward to seeing him.

I've eaten too much sugar this weekend. My tummy hurts.

I'm about to go to bed; Mike and Mags came over to Grelby's tonight and we watched a show called Bored To Death. So funny! I love Jason Schwartzman, and he's the star. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment