Monday, September 26, 2011

Feeling Weird.

I'm great at naming these, huh?

I'm feeling weird today. Yesterday, I found out that the mom of a girl I was best friends with in grade school passed away. She's been sort of sick (I think she had emphysema or something like that) as long as I've known her, and it's just really sad that she's gone. I haven't seen her in a few years. I was invited to the funeral, but I don't think I'm going to go. I hate funerals.

I also think I'm getting sick, which is not fun.

Yesterday was my first real day to just chill out all week; my week was so busy, and I worked all weekend. Saturday was my last day at Pillow Pets, which is sort of bittersweet. Thankfully, I won't be so busy anymore, and I'll have more time to do. . .I don't know. Other stuff?

Other stuff like grading papers. Which I'm going to do. Now.

1 comment: