Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oregon, Going On

I just got back from Oregon. I am pretty sad about it.

Thursday morning we (my mom, my grandmother, and me) left on the twelve hour drive to Redmond. It went by so fast! Probably because I was eating and sleeping most of the time. You know how I do. Thursday night was Charly's bachelorette party, but I could go because it was at a bar. Ugh. Stupid drinking age. Anyway...

Friday I spent most of the day with Charly, my aunt, getting ready for her wedding. Oh, did I mention that that is why we went to Oregon? She got married. So awesome. Her new husband is a stud. Getting ready for it was crazy, and kind of made me nervous to get married. But hey, maybe I'll be like Liz Lemon and just never do it! Hahahaha. Ha. Ha. Oh.

Saturday was the wedding, it was great. I got to see a ton of family I haven't seen in years and some that I'd never even met! Plus just spending time with my aunt and her new husband and step-kids was really cool.

I took over 1500 pictures, and I'll post some of them eventually, I just hate dealing with pictures on Blogspot. It's so hard! (That's what she said.)

Now that I'm home I have a million things to catch up on, and I am slowly losing steam, so I leave you here!

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back...?

    Glad you had such a good time in Oregon. I didn't know there was a Redmond, Oregon! Neil is from Redmond, WA.

    Post your pics on tumblr. I'm following that too. :)

    Good luck catching up. Don't stress yourself out too bad.

    ReplyDelete