Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Numbered list. Here we go!

Oh. My. Gosh. So much exciting stuff happening this week!

  1. Arcade Fire concert. Incredible. Those seven people are so amazing. It was so humbling/refreshing/revitalizing to watch them do their thing. But I did get a sunburn, and I did get bummed out because I realized that concerts are no longer social events, and so many people go to them and are douchebags to everyone else. But none of that mattered while they were playing. Also, I got a very painful sunburn.
  2. I am planning a trip to Colorado! Next month I'm going to go to Colorado to stay with Hutch and Shelley, and I am so excited! Normally, I don't like to talk so much about such tentative plans, but I am GOING to make this happen. I am so excited! Hutch has come out here twice since he moved to Colorado, but I haven't been out there. I am sooo excited!
  3. I am going to Oregon tomorrow, and I can't wait. My aunt Charly is getting married on Saturday and I am her Maid of Whatever. I am so excited! After the wedding we are going out to the coast for a couple of days and to see some other family.
  4. Also, I have started hating John Dorian. Yep. I am currently working my way through Scrubs, and John Dorian is a pansy of a man. How anyone could be so in love with him they would leave this guy for him is totally beyond me. First of all, every time a woman really needs him, he chickens out. Oh, JD, I'm pregnant with your baby. Oh, I don't think I can handle that. Really, JD? Maybe you shouldn't have GOTTEN HER PREGNANT BEFORE YOU DECIDED YOU COULDN'T HANDLE A BABY. He is awful.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you to come out here. It'll be awesome. We'll make sure to keep things cheap. Have fun in Oregon. I still like JD. I didn't know he got someone pregnant. Also, who is that guy you put a picture of? I don't even recognize him.

    ReplyDelete